Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My New Morning Routine

Good morning! I have been doing a few new things as a part of my daily routine. In the afternoons, I have a glass of water with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. I don't like that. It tastes awful and makes everything taste acidic afterwards.

My favorite addition to my routine is a glass of hot water with the juice of half a lemon in the morning.
Before my coffee and breakfast, I drink this.

Here's why...

  • Boosts the immune system
  • Maintains an alkaline diet
  • Starts the day off with a healthy decision
  • High in Vitamin C and potassium
  • Stimulates brain and nerve function
  • Aids with digestion
  • Flushes out toxins
  • Helps keep skin clear
  • Contains iron and calcium
  • Regulates body's metabolism
I actually like the taste, although I don't usually like sour things. Besides, the fact that I can't have my coffee until I'm done with this drink makes me extra motivated to finish it!

I'll let you know if I see any difference in my skin or how I feel after a week of this routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment